jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

BBB Developing Station Diagram(Draft)

Hello folks!

I've already purchased my LCD( 8.9inch B089AW01)  controller with HDMI input to be used for my BeagleBone Developing Station.
You can check the item I bought(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360702343124&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123) and maybe look for similar controller for your particular LCDs if you want to build a similar station :)

So now I have to wait for about a month(yes, a month... u.u) to receive my controller and start building my developing Station

In the meantime I'm doing a weir Diagram showing how the BBB Developing Station is gonna be connected, some parts are still missing, but let's call it a draft by now...





































May the bone be with you...

MCT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario